LLM Players.

Right. I'm into Lower League Management.

However, I'm not really bothered about the rules that they impose on posts on the LLM board.

Therefore, I would like to propose a thread where lower league managers can freely name bargain players without being worried about the consequences.

I realise that there will have been threads on the 'best cheap/free players' and stuff. But free doesn't mean 'willing to go to a Blue Square Premier side'.

Plus, I had a good search, and couldn't find anything helpful.

I'm in the process of starting a new game, with the 8.0.2 patch and a huge database, and I'm looking for people to exchange info with.

Anyone interested?

If you have anything, use the usual kind of format:

Name:

Position:

Team:

Nationality:

Work Permit:

Cost:

Right. I'm into Lower League Management.

However, I'm not really bothered about the rules that they impose on posts on the LLM board.

Therefore, I would like to propose a thread where lower league managers can freely name bargain players without being worried about the consequences.

I realise that there will have been threads on the 'best cheap/free players' and stuff. But free doesn't mean 'willing to go to a Blue Square Premier side'.

Plus, I had a good search, and couldn't find anything helpful.

I'm in the process of starting a new game, with the 8.0.2 patch and a huge database, and I'm looking for people to exchange info with.

Anyone interested?

If you have anything, use the usual kind of format:

Name:

Position:

Team:

Nationality:

Work Permit:

Cost:

Not sure what are considered lower leagues, but a few top signings for Leeds in League One and MK Dons in Two have been:

Name: Mikael Lustig

Position: DR

Team: Sundsvall

Nationality: Swedish

Work Permit: not needed

Cost: 200k

Name: Adrian Hora

Position: ST

Team: ?

Nationality: Romanian?

Cost: varies between 100k and 500k between saves

Name: Calin Cristea

Position: ML but competent DL/WBL

Team: ?

Nationality: Romanian?

Cost: 30k

I'm sure everyone knows bargains Mihelic and Piatti for 100-300k. Both are AMCL's.

Oh, I almost forgot dc Alo Bärengrub (Estonian 23 yo) that I have signed to Leeds a few times for 500k, who may have been my best FM signing ever (even in competition with Piatti, Stancu et cetera).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">skogmantore </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the quick response dude...

The players look sweet, but I guess by Lower League, I mean players that are real cheap (and are prepared to play below Coca Cola League 2).

I'm thinking of starting with Stevenage, so I'll be getting around 50k for transfers to begin with.

If you have any even cheaper players, that would be sweet.

I have my eye on a few, but don't have the details to hand. Will go on tonight and get the info on over the weekend...

Another couple:

Name: Georgi Chakarov

Position: AM R/L/C

Team: Levski

Nationality: Bulgarian

Work Permit: Not needed

Cost: between 1k-7k

Class player, only about 18, and usually shows up in the Bulgarian under 19's squad.

Name: Dario Mazzola

Position: D/DM/M C

Team: Free agent at start

Nationality: Italian

Cost: Free

Solid defensive midfielder, who can slot in at the back if needed...

Robin Nylen

Emil Salomonsson

Jody Morris

Magnus Svensson

Seyfo Soley

Charles Devineau

Ludovic Mary

Liviu Ganea

Sabrin Sburlea

Andrei Cordos

Andrei Ionescu

Bas Savage

Ben Hunter

Paul Tierney

i dont have time to go by your set up but if you really want me to i could do it eventually lol. but all of those will sign for oxford united in conference or league2

I can never manage to get Seyfo Soley. I think he has something against Stevenage! icon_confused.gif

And Jody Morris always wants a fat old wage, which I'm always a bit worried about (in case the rest of the team start piping up).

However, I'm pretty sure that the rest of those are new to me, so I'll definitely check them out!

Nice one!

icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LowerLeagueLegend:

I can never manage to get Seyfo Soley. I think he has something against Stevenage! icon_confused.gif

And Jody Morris always wants a fat old wage, which I'm always a bit worried about (in case the rest of the team start piping up).

However, I'm pretty sure that the rest of those are new to me, so I'll definitely check them out!

Nice one!

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cordos, Ionescu, Sburlea ad Ganea more likely with LEague 2 also Anthony Scribe awesome league 2 keeper!

Soley i never afford his wages but give him a good appearance fee and he should join same with morris.

Thanks for the advice dudes...

Anyone know about this guy?

Name: Marcinho

Position: WB/R Striker

Team: Guarani

Nationality: Brazilian (2nd Nationality German)

His stats look pretty impressive! Although I have only just gotten round to playing him. Wondered if anyone else liked him.

Also:

Name: Srdjan Maksimovic

Position: AM R / C

Team: Sevojno

Nationality: English

Work Permit: Easily obtained

He's a Serbian under 19 and my assistant seems to think he's the bees knees!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Name: Onandi Lowe

Position: Striker

Team: Portmore Utd

Nationality: Jamaican

Cost: </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Free before jan first season

Trust me for lower league teams he is a goal machine. Scored loads for my Stafford team and a few mates have had him and said the same thing.

He is a must sign if you can. Will last a couple of seasons maybe 3. Did for me and kicked A**

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Powello:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Name: Onandi Lowe

Position: Striker

Team: Portmore Utd

Nationality: Jamaican

Cost: </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Free before jan first season

Trust me for lower league teams he is a goal machine. Scored loads for my Stafford team and a few mates have had him and said the same thing.

He is a must sign if you can. Will last a couple of seasons maybe 3. Did for me and kicked A** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lowe is like Soley for me - Just not interested on coming to the club. No matter how much I offer him. It's pretty frustating, as he would be the perfect addition to my squad.

Some more great players here.

I have realised that there is an interesting amount of Argentinian players who have EU status (second nationality) and can therefore come to a low league side.

I have just bought about 4 of them, they all look really good, and one of them has even been capped at U19's level (and he's only 19). I'll post the names when I get home...

Name: Nicolas Felgeau

Position: DL

Nationality: France

Work Permit: Nope

Name: Maximilliano Diaz

Position: AM C

Nationality: Argentina (2nd EU nationality)

Cost: 22k - a lot, but worth it (hopefully) is capped for Argentina U19's

Name: Pablo Fontanello

Position: DC SW

Nationality: Argentina (2nd EU nationality)

Cost: 2k

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Fontanello </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just tried this guy and a couple more for my oxford side in league 2 will let you know which ones i sign and updates with them. nice work LLL!

No worries Dexta. I think this thread will be coming in useful for quite a few people (although they might not want to admit to it! icon_biggrin.gif)

I have yet another Argentinian hot prospect. However, I haven't played him yet!

Sounds weird I know, but his stats are great, and although there is the possibility that his injury could make him a bit fragile (cruciate) it did help to get him for a great price. And again, he's willing to come to lowly Stevenage:

Name: Hernan Mattiuzzo

Position: D WB M / L

Team: Nueva Chicago

Nationality: Argentina (2nd Nat - Italian)

Work Permit: Not necessary

Cost: 2k

Can't wait to see him in action. He has 10+ in all but 4 of his stats.

Yet more bargain gems, all willing to go to lowly English teams!

Name: Eric Hoffman

Position: DC

Team: Etzella Ettelbruck

Nationality: Luxembourg

Has 9 caps for the national team and is still quite young. A good back up defender that could develop nicely.

Name: Nicolae Musat

Position: D/M L

Team: Dinamo Bucharest (Dinamo II)

Nationality: Romania

Cost: 8k

Young and has great stats. A lot of potential in this one I reckon...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Queen of the Stevenage:

Name: Tommy Hoiland

Team: Viking

Nationality: Norwegian

Cost: 20k

Name: Alex Fernandez

Team: Coslada

Nationality: Spanish

Cost: 50k (I got him on a free in the second season) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to keep an eye on this guy. He'd be great for free! Out of my budget at the mo...

• 3 months later...

Archived