I've never

Try managing in the Scottish 3rd division, i started a game with Montrose after i heard in real life that they have been stuck in the 3rd divsion since 1996. [14 years!!]

I had a tough but enjoyable the game with them, got them promoted through the playoffs in my first season. It was the first time i've managed in Scotland, i never knew before that they play teams 4 times instead of 2.

I eventually managed to get them up to the Scottish 1st divison. :thup:

Dutch football is fun due to the leniant work permit rules. If you successful though it can become a tad boring, especially with large Spanish, English and Italian clubs putting in cheeky offers for your best players all the time. Hopefully the new changes in FM2011 to dynamic league rep will sort this out over time.

Dutch football is fun due to the leniant work permit rules. If you successful though it can become a tad boring, especially with large Spanish, English and Italian clubs putting in cheeky offers for your best players all the time. Hopefully the new changes in FM2011 to dynamic league rep will sort this out over time.

i love managing in holland. keepin hold of my players is my biggest challenge.

strangely i dont manage in england anymore, just doesnt appeal to me. neither does italy.

The Argentina and the MLS have interesting leagues, if you don't want to be in the same structured league it might be worth trying them out.

I find Germany's second league to be the most fun foreign league.

my LAST GREAT SAVE was on FM08 started with .... winning league and cup with Malmo in Sweden....... then league with Mechelen in belgium........ 2 cups and 2nd place with Willem ii in holland......., won cup with and SF in uefa cup with St Pauli in germany, then won 3 leagues, 4 cups, 1 uefa cup and 2 SF in champ League with Celtic.... then went to chelsea and won everything in 2 seasons and lost interest then..........but a very good save .....

i find if you wiki a league and team in another country it helps to get into it more

Archived