Will there be an update for the 1.5 iPhone version (post transfer window)?

Hi

Are you releasing an update after 31st august , because it makes it more appealing playing with the new transfers done. I've played the game to a full now, so would love to play more with the update? When/what/where?

Love your work and effort p.s - PLEASE put Gilles sunu in the update for arsenal. That kid is my fav player and will be featured for arsenal this season irl.

Appreciation.

• SI Staff

I'm afraid we won't be releasing any more transfer updates for the game because each such transfer update vastly increases the size of the game download (something I'm hoping to rectify by changing to a slightly more elegant transfer update system for next years version).

We will be releasing a final mini-program update for FMH 2010 iPhone shortly though to address a final couple of issues which have been found by the community (it will also integrate some hints and tips into the application to help those who are having problems with finding success); more details on that once it goes into submission with Apple.

• SI Staff
Hi marc,will the free kick and corner takers bug be fixed for 2010 version ?

You mean that sometimes players others than those defined take them - I'll double check, but the only times this should occur is when its realistic for them to do so (ie. when they're taking them quickly).

You mean that sometimes players others than those defined take them - I'll double check, but the only times this should occur is when its realistic for them to do so (ie. when they're taking them quickly).

Thanks for response marc,just playing the game now and yes when ever i start another match my selected free kick & corner takers are not there..? only penalty takers are selected...!?

• SI Staff
Thanks for response marc,just playing the game now and yes when ever i start another match my selected free kick & corner takers are not there..? only penalty takers are selected...!?

That sounds like possibly a seperate issue entirely (although likely with the same results from your perspective) - we'll try and reproduce the game 'forgetting' its takers here, any further information you can give which might help us repeat this 'forgetfulness' would be much appreciated.

Archived