Stat Choice

Hi. In a RWB, I find myself questioning the merit of Strength and Tackling as a posistional stat. Couple this with Pace, is it more important to have a high degree of Strenght over Tackling, or vice versa. In the game though, does a RWB of say 5'7", be expected to have tackling skills of a highre degree over Strength, and a 6' foot player expected to have a higher Strength value. This would be on an average EPL CA.

There's no way to tell without doing a through statistical test... Like have a RWB with the same CA, but having the CA points from Strength put into Tackling for a season or two, and then reload and switch the attributes the other way around for another season or two. Just don't have them at extremes... say a difference of 5 points or so. Then compare the player's average ratings.

I know physical stats are considered more important by the match engine, so they're weighted more. When you switch the points over you might find that For 5 points of Tackling, your guy got only 2 or 3 points of strength.

Archived