network game

hamachi, try downloading it.

What he said.Ill get you the link mate. Here it is https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi2/download.aspx. You both want the unmanaged version. Whoever is teh host will need to create a new network. Just give it a simple name and password. The host then creates a new game but before you do you need to go to preferences and tick run as host in the network part or the online part(cant remember). Also before the start of the new game you noth need to untick move matches for TV(this will speed up your game). If you are the host you then start the game. Once thats loaded you pick your manager. Your mate then copies the hamchi link and goes to netwrok game at the start screen and copies taht in and connect or whatever it is, then it asks for a password and he types the one you give him for the network and then he should join and be able to choose his manager. Im not so clear on the second bit on how your mate joins as my mate was the joiner but I hope it helps mate and im sure someone will make it clearer but I hope this helps mate :).

Archived