FM11 - The Details Of Your First Signing

Who will be your First Signing?

Please use this Format..

My Team: Manchester Utd

Player: Mezut Ozil

Wage: £40.000k

Price: Around 20M

Why: Hopefully i wont have to sign him, But if man utd dnt then i will.....

Have Fun...

A) You don't know how good he will be in FM11.

B) You don't know if he will fit into your formation.

C) You don't know if he will fit into your squad.

D) If he signs elsewhere there will be zero chance of you signing him unless you offer stupid money.

A) You don't know how good he will be in FM11.

B) You don't know if he will fit into your formation.

C) You don't know if he will fit into your squad.

D) If he signs elsewhere there will be zero chance of you signing him unless you offer stupid money.

Even if he didnt go anywhere, I doubt the game would accept a bid of £20m anyway, even though it would be accepted IRL. Thats one of the problems with the transfer system at the moment.

Even if he didnt go anywhere, I doubt the game would accept a bid of £20m anyway, even though it would be accepted IRL. Thats one of the problems with the transfer system at the moment.

No it isn't. a 20 million bid might no be accepted. Bids are rejected in football all the time, most of the transfer you hear about aren't going to be for the silly prices it takes on FM sometimes, but thats because in real life teams aren't going to spend 80 million on a player every season (unless they're Real Madrid).

Bit of a pointless thread really, as nobody has any idea as to who their first signing will be, nor the wage they'll be able to offer them, nor the price they'll pay, nor whether the player will even join that team anyway.

Archived