low league opinions please

I would like your opinion. As i know we still have 4 months until the fm11 is here so i can have one more good save. Right now i manage Hull and after 8 seasons i dominate almost everywhere, so i got partially bored and i am looking for a new challenge. I would like it to be in England. do you think that tier 6 (Blue square North/South) is enough of a challenge or i should try the custom-made fan tiers 7,8,9,10? I would really like to stay in the official stuff though!

My target is to win the EPL and Champions League in 10 seasons. What do you think? Tell me from your experience how those games feel like

that is the target of my life. getting attention, otherwise i feel sad and lonely...

sorry but i don't know how else to answer to your comments. i could actually not answer at all, and that i what i intend to do from now on.

keep it to the subject people

With the right tactic, it's more that feasable to get into the Prem from Conf North/South. This is the save I'm currently in.

The challenge from there is to win the league and dominate Europe. This is a lot more tricky and a good challenge.

To do all that within 10 season, big challange

that is the target of my life. getting attention, otherwise i feel sad and lonely...

sorry but i don't know how else to answer to your comments. i could actually not answer at all, and that i what i intend to do from now on.

keep it to the subject people

You do seem to be a bit of an attention seeker, just like in your http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/221319-Many-might-be-interested-in-this-one! thread.

In that thread you were told by a mod to drop the attitude, i suggest you should do that.

achieving that in 10 years from tier 6 on is a huge challenge. Impossible without using a vastly unrealistic tactic or any kind of cheat imho.

If you still manage to achieve it then kudos.

May be just about do-able. The OP might want to try it with a blue square prem team (if he is actually serious).

I took Oxford from the blue square prem to winning the prem title in 8 years. In my 9th year i got the the champions league final but lost to Real Madrid. 10th year knocked out in the first knockout stage so i had 2 bites at the champions league cherry from tier 5 in 10 years. This was with no cheating, corner cheat, scouting tools ect.

ok can you please move this thread to the most appropriate place? what i want is to update 4-5 times a season how i do

There isn't really anywhere I can move this. You are much better off just starting a new thread somewhere else, like in the two forums I linked to earlier.

Archived