FM 11: who will you be

With the FM 11 announcement i was wondering what teams everyone is thinking of leading to glory in FM 11

-I am thinking of being one of the following teams

-Manchester United

-Wigan Athletic

-Blackpool

-Wellington Phoenix

-Watford

who will you be??

and who do you think i should be??

thanks

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be starting very low and very local, hopefully with the database to incorporate the lowest of the low English leagues. FM10 was with Warrington Town, so I might repeat that.

I would like to see you start at Wellington Phoenix, with the aim of getting a job in the English lower leagues thereafter.

Bradford City as always. When i had to restart my game i picked a random team which turned out to be Tottenham. Played 3 months ingame and didn't enjoy it so went back to City.

Though with the dynamic league i am rather tempted to try my hand in another country.

I'll start with the same as always, Farnborough FC.

Although this time I wont need to use the editor to play them from the start :)

I'll also load all Euro leagues up and see how that goes

You know you could just try the dafuge challenge and reload on the new season date till Farnborough come up

what with the dynamic league reputation bit, I may have a look at a team not in the English League, I usually choose a Prem team or Brighton (my team).

Maybe a welsh team :) or maybe I will try the Journeyman option something I have not really tried since CM4 :)

Well in FM10 I've managed in England, USA, Italy, Brazil, Malaysia & Sweden while in previous FMs I can add Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, South Africa, China, Australia, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Greece & Switzerland.

The aim in FM11 will include another South American league, another Scandinavian league, an Eastern European league, France & Germany although I might still have time to include some of them in FM10.

I use to always start as the best team with lots of money...

FM07/08 I use to start a game as Chelsea to get use to the new game.. then after a season or two, start up a proper game.

I have done the same in FM09/10... but started as Man City, played a couple season to get use to the game fully, don't really take anything too seriously... then start up a proper game.

I use to always start as the best team with lots of money...

FM07/08 I use to start a game as Chelsea to get use to the new game.. then after a season or two, start up a proper game.

I have done the same in FM09/10... but started as Man City, played a couple season to get use to the game fully, don't really take anything too seriously... then start up a proper game.

You'll have a nice challenge this year with Pompy mate. :)

Havant and Waterlooville, as always!

Althought now with dynamic league reps, I'm very much looking forward to making Uzbekistan the powerhouse of world football!

Lets just hope that the financial engine is coherent with the league reputation with regards to prize money and sposorship revenue!

Archived