Paying debts?

Occasionally, if the balance is high enough then your Chairman may decide to pay off some of the smaller loans (if there are many). This mostly happens on Season update day for me.

I've seen a big chunk of a large loan paid off once too, but it's mostly some of the smaller loans that have been settled.

They will pay off debts usually to chairmen when they invest money in the form of loans when there is enough to pay it in one lump

Bank loans they very rarely pay off in one go as they usually are bigger then chairmen loans, plus you have to pay more back then what is there as you have to add the interest onto the loan and there are other costs for early payment too I guess just like in real life, so the chairman might not see it as worthwhile to do

Don't forget,you are the MANAGER, not the chairman who runs the club.

People on this forum dont seem to be able to grasp the simple fact that the club manager has absolutely no say in the handling of the club debt and when or even if it should be paid off quicker.

Can you honestly think of any real life manger that has any say in how thier club handle debt because I cant think of any. I very much doubt that even highly respected long term managers like Arsene Wenger or even Sir Alex get any say in this.

Archived