Crowd reaction (suggestion)

Crowd Reaction  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Crowd Reaction

• Yes
    • No

I don't know if this is the right place to start a thread based on a suggestion.

My suggestion for the match engine is when a player moves to another club and he plays his previous club, the home fans of the player's previous club will boo at him whenever he touches the ball. This will only happen only when the players says that he doesn't want to play for the club anymore or moves to a rival club.

Could this work. It would make the match engine realistic.

Yes on No to the idea.

IF they could do it without reducing work hours in other areas I would like to see it in the game as it would make match days more realistic. Maybe have a list of players who the fans hate (would be hidden I guess), could also do it where they crowd groans and stuff and gets on players back if they are under preforming or not living up to what they are capable of.

But only if it doesn't take too much work hours from important aspects

Yes it is a good idea and there is no reason why it couldn't be implemented. The "purists" on these forums who sneer at every suggestion that has to do with the match engine need to get off their high horse. When the 3d match engine was first released in the 2009 version those same people turned their noses up at it as if it would be a dishoner to use it. I have been playing FM/CM since 1997 and on these forums since 2000 and I love and welcome all new suggestions and features. Some people have what is called the "Nevermind" Syndrome.

That syndrome originated after the Nirvana album "Nevermind" became the band's biggest hit...yet some fans who considered themselves "purists" claim to hate that album just as an attempt to prove they are more true fans then everybody else. Kind of like the Oasis fans who claim they hate Wonderwall or the entire Morning Glory album.

Seriously....give it a break. I'm sure SI has the ability and know-how to fix and improve BOTH the graphical aspects of the game and the more technical ones such as the transfer market.

Couldn't agree more, Galo. There are already quite a few small features like these in the ME that many on here would have described as a waste of valuable SI time before they were implemented. Like players on a hat-trick taking penalties. It's a small feature but a really nice touch.

But that would need fixed first. For instance that list can include players that "Want a new challenge". So if you convince them to stay then they are still disliked, meaning you could have a group of your own players that get booed all the time?

Good idea but how many people have sounds turned on?

Archived