England League Greyed out. Not enough teams?

Hi all, I've tried in the Tech forum but no answer. Someone must have an answer. It's stopping me playing completely.

Just had to reformat my computer so FM had to be re-installed too. I use the digital version of the game. I have also installed the latest patch. I go to create a new game, but for some reason the 'England' nation is greyed out. It has an "!" next to it which states "Require minimum of 21 teams for Northern Premier Premier, only found 20".

Can anybody help me out with this? I'm completely stuck!

32760515.jpg

Here is an image of what I'm getting. I cannot click the England nation :(

When you're edting something like that you need to check everything. If there is just one mistake like the one you sai about not enough teams then it wont load anything from that country. My suggestion is create a team to put in the league that are similar to another team

If you can easily do it. Uninstall, clear out the cache and Reinstall. If you can't reinstall easily then just try clearing the cache.

Clearing the cache in Windows 7 (and probably Vista as well). Open up the start menu type %appdata% into search and delete the Sports Interactive folder (should be [YourProfileName] > App Data > Roaming > Sports Interactive).

a. There is no version 10.9 so there is something wrong there

b. The error message you are getting about the team numbers is due to a database error

c. The last error message about the DVD is due to installing the wrong patch

I would therefore start again- uninstall, clear out the cache folder, reinstall, install the correct 10.3 patch for your version of the game, then check the database you are using .

If you hover over the little warning triangle, you should get a pop-up that tells you why you cannot load the leagues. What does this say?

the 'England' nation is greyed out. It has an "!" next to it which states "Require minimum of 21 teams for Northern Premier Premier, only found 20".

With reguards to the 10.9 patch (something a few users could only dream of im sure!!) you must have downloaded a dodgy patch. Best to follw the links on this website for the official patch.

As for the missing team I would have to askwhat update you are using? I assume you are using one as you seem to be able to play with Northern Premier sides which arent catered for in the out of the box game. Are you using Uncle Rons update perhaps, or Superbladesmans?? Anyways I think just before the 3rd patch came out I believe one of the teams in the lower leagues went out of business which explain your missing team. This was reflected in the latest SI patch. I go to the part of the forum that you got the update from and find a solution there as im pretty sure a few users have had that problem.

Hope this helps, good luck!!

Archived