A weird idea I know...

But what about implementing the forums into a future version of FM?

I often encounter something on the game, like an unknown youngster who someone else might know about, that I would like to ask you guys about and I have to leave the game to enter the forums. So why not have a sidebar, alongside your name, saying forums?

You could then play FM while talking on the forums.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

what exactly do you mean? why can't you talk in the forums while playing right now?

Well I hate playing in windowed mode and you could enter the forums in the game and then carry on playing rather than flitting between the two...

Well I hate playing in windowed mode and you could enter the forums in the game and then carry on playing rather than flitting between the two...

???

The only difference is a bar across the top of your screen, nothing else changes.

EDIT

As a question though how would propose incorporating the forums that would stop you having to change screens?

Window it, but drag the outside frames to the extents of your screen. Problem solved?

Archived