Im leaving FM!

I work as an office manager in telemarketing company. I play a lot FM at work. A month back I applied to a new job as real -estate agent. I decided that if I get the job, Ill delete FM10 from my computer so at least that wouldnt screw my new career hehe. I didnt get job. "I was runner up" when it comes to the selection, said the local CEO when he called.

Anywho, this morning the CEO phoned and asked if im still interested. GOODBYE FM10!!!

Im not saying im not trying the FM11 when it comes though.

I work as an office manager in telemarketing company. I play a lot FM at work. A month back I applied to a new job as real -estate agent. I decided that if I get the job, Ill delete FM10 from my computer so at least that wouldnt screw my new career hehe. I didnt get job. "I was runner up" when it comes to the selection, said the local CEO when he called.

Anywho, this morning the CEO phoned and asked if im still interested. GOODBYE FM10!!!

Im not saying im not trying the FM11 when it comes though.

tell them to stuff the job...................you can earn £200k a week as a manager of a top club

You say you will leave, and maybe you will go a few weeks, maybe even a month.

But then the shakes will start, and you'll tell pospective house buyers that there is room for an extention, but only if the board approve first.

You'll be back on the FM drug. You know you will.

You say you will leave, and maybe you will go a few weeks, maybe even a month.

But then the shakes will start, and you'll tell pospective house buyers that there is room for an extention, but only if the board approve first.

You'll be back on the FM drug. You know you will.

hows about ....go on holiday and get the assman to do the work for you!!!!!

lol! couple pretty epic inputs there lads.

why not play just home like others? because im too addicted to the game, thats why. And i guess ive been pretty unhappy with the current job so FM gives a perfect runaway, thats a perfect job and im super good init.

Since CM99/00, the longest period ive been without the game, has been somewhere around 2004-2006 i think, didnt play the game after random things, so hopefully i can do it again. But like i said, i prolly have to "try" the FM11 after watching god Jacobsens announcement. Damn you Miles.. so see you in a jiff.

Ive just deleted the FM folder, but im leaving all the downloaded stuff, just in case..

You at least need to get yourself on a rehabilitation program. First of all take a job at a big club where its easier to manage and you don't need to work as hard, then slowly let your assistant take cup games. As you get to be even better after already being at the top you can trust your assistant to do more and you play less as a result. Eventually a season may last weeks and you'll be able to get on with a normal work-life.

For just £99.99 you can purchase an FM, rehabilitation kit it helps you get back integrated into society and helps you realise that you shouldn't fear ultimatums at all costs, because sometimes in real life they do work.

so you rate your new career higher than fm10 but lower than fm11? lol!

well, not quite. i have shitloads of courses and learning to do hence the new field im going into in my career. not playing FM for few months will give me the needed extra time to do all this properly.

After couple months when its all rolling well, i can spend some time with the new FM ;)

well, not quite. i have shitloads of courses and learning to do hence the new field im going into in my career. not playing FM for few months will give me the needed extra time to do all this properly.

After couple months when its all rolling well, i can spend some time with the new FM ;)

I don't mean to sound disrespectful and I wish you all the best, but its Real estate, not quantum physics. Everyone needs and deserves down time and you owe it to yourself not to burn yourself out in your new carear. Make time to do something that you enjoy, after all, you never hear people on their death bed saying that they wished they had spent more time at work.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful and I wish you all the best, but its Real estate, not quantum physics. Everyone needs and deserves down time and you owe it to yourself not to burn yourself out in your new carear. Make time to do something that you enjoy, after all, you never hear people on their death bed saying that they wished they had spent more time at work.

I do quantum physics as my job, and I get some downtime! =D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I sure missed FM. but i indeed didnt play until now as i got my copy of FM11. But after month without the game i didnt miss it that much anymore. I think it was a mistake to get FM11 as im addicted again. At least I got good kick off with the work and didnt have leave work early every day to play the next game.

I sure missed FM. but i indeed didnt play until now as i got my copy of FM11. But after month without the game i didnt miss it that much anymore. I think it was a mistake to get FM11 as im addicted again. At least I got good kick off with the work and didnt have leave work early every day to play the next game.

welcome back into the family >:]

Archived