anyone else pre ordered fm11

used steam before..........it went into melt down with number downloading on release day by time I got it it was out in shops!!!!

and it may be just me but having the old cd/box etc is part of the fun

Nahhh, boxes are no good to me. I play at home and work, so it's easy to keep the games saved on memory stick and the applications downloaded on the relevant machines! Simplicity :)

Nahhh, boxes are no good to me. I play at home and work, so it's easy to keep the games saved on memory stick and the applications downloaded on the relevant machines! Simplicity :)

its just having the game arrive through the post!!!!

I end up playing through steam in the end...............its just that bad experience with download(and I am sure it was more expensive through steam ???)

Having seen the official video etc I have pre ordered with Zavvi they will dispatch on release day :thup:

cant wait now................all I need now is Ozil to sign for Utd today :p

if you are interested I paid £24 free uk delivery

I did exactly the same as you, but on mine it says the game will arrive on release day :confused:

Ill just get it from Steam.

Got 2009 and 2010 as well as about 60 other games perfectly fine from Steam in the past.

Plus i realy hate Game and basicly every other brick and mortar store... Would much rather they never get my money unless i have no other option.

Hell, ive only bought one single physical copy of a game in the last 2 or so years, and that was only because Starcraft 2 had a dodgy digital launch (no steam).

Archived