so what do i do now?

FM 11 details released....so what do i do with my FM10? What does the community do with their older games? I have FM09, 07 , several CM's and 00-01, 01- 02 . All in good condition.

Seriously, for all who have played for years, what (did) do you do with your older game releases?

I usually give mine away to my younger cousin, but i tend to keep hold of the good ones. I.e. i've still got CM01-02, CM 03-04 & FM07.

They're some where in the back of my games drawer, and i sometimes install them and play on them when i get bored.

But it's normally not long before i miss the new features and uninstall the game and go back to the latest one. :thup:

I've still got FM09 though, as my cousin as got FM10 and he's not intrested in FM09...

I usually give mine away to my younger cousin, but i tend to keep hold of the good ones. I.e. i've still got CM01-02, CM 03-04 & FM07.

They're some where in the back of my games drawer, and i sometimes install them and play on them when i get bored.

But it's normally not long before i miss the new features and uninstall the game and go back to the latest one. :thup:

I've still got FM09 though, as my cousin as got FM10 and he's not intrested in FM09...

Exactly this, you long for the nostalgia, the feeling you had for the older games? But then you realise that the more recent versions are actually better?

Every new FM release comes with me missing my old save games so I usually go back to last years entry for a while until Im finally ready to move on. But even then occasionally visit former 'mistresses' and engulf myself in former glories

Archived