Favourite league to manage in?

In recent games I really enjoyed managing in the Australian A-League, wage cap makes it a challenge and seems to be quite a few evenly matched teams. Also enjoyed Argentina and try to start any journeyman game in New Zealand downloaded league from editors forum, seasons are extremely short but it is great fun.

With the new dynamic league rep comming to FM11, I'll be enjoying the Croatian league, Russian and Ukranian. I didn't play these much before as it was never possible to create a world class regardless of how good you were in the continental competitions.

English Championship (npower)

It has promotion/relegation battles and every team in the league has a shot at getting promoted, theres not one team in there that i believe couldnt challenge for the play-off spots.

amazing league!

Andy

Brazilian League for sure,but you should at least have a ddt with all other south american countries players enabled so Libertadores get a bit more competitive

Israel League it's also nice,I've been playing it for the last 2 seasons in my journeyman save,even tough only the first season was a challenge, later then it's hard to lose when you build your squad

Archived