Many might be interested in this one!

Hello again!

After having done that for another game i thought, why not for fm too!

Who would be interested to help and create our own free, flash website for football manager?

We will have pictures, news, comments, tournaments, contests and other things there but we will be organising it and talking from here. THIS will still be our forums. what is your opinion on that?

*If any moderator thinks that this shouldn't be done for some reason, please contact me with a pm. thanks!

Hmm, this will be a lot of work indeed. Do you have any experiences working for a fansite? What is the special thing that is going to seperate this site from the ones that already exist? I don't mean to take your enthusiasm but these are some questions you should ask yourself before committing yourself to such a big project. Good luck :thup:

1) the mods have the decision. if they think i break some rules i will obey. but i repeat it has nothing to do with this site. if anything, it will be advertising this one.

2) can you give me some example sof what kind of fansites you are talking about? for starters this one will be our own!

listen, i have already done it for another video game. from the top of my head i am thinking pages with pictures and screenshots from everyone, pages where they can download anything they can. best achievements pages, historical facts and many more. and of course if they permit us from here we can use this one as a forum and advertise it in the other one

100% interested!

When is this starting?

Are different people being assigned to different areas of the website?

I can really do whatever needs to be done, match reports, tournement creation, help and aid to others, anything.

I would love to do it!

Get in contact with me through this forum or send my SI Profile a message and we will talk further! (im going on holiday tomorrow for 5-7 days, so bare with me, but i will reply to any messages i recieve and i am still interested in what you are doing)

Thanks,

Andy

hello,

which forum are you talking about?

I talked with Neji and he said he doesn't have a problem but he talks about himself only.

Wouldn't it be great for the SI forums to have a website to keep something like a gallery, walkthrough helpers and many more?

I personally don't have a problem with recruiting for a fansite aslong as it sticks to the one thread. Fraz is probably right that it should be in the fansites section though.

If you're serious about setting up a fansite though, I would suggest you get a designer and a coder on board before setting it up.

any one? i cannot start something that big with a few people only

So what you're saying is that you want us to make it for you? There are loads of FM fansites out there already, have a look at those for inspiration.

If you are serious, go away and create it. Post the link to it here when you are done.

yes th21 send me with pm your msn!

@dave. what exactly do you mean that i want others to make it for me? is it for me? did i ask for others to make it? and who told you that i want to make something for others to admire? i want to get the community together. if you want ready things then you will not find it here. btw i saw a couple of other fansites and they are just boring single colored forums. what does this have to do with what i said? please read all posts before stating an opinion.

@Neji. i am not talking about a common, paid, html website. i said from the beginning that it would be a fan, great in design flash site

because the case is not for ME to make it. the case is to me a team thing. have you learned cooperation? anyway, it is obvious that you want free candies. please, let us try what we want. bye.

@dinamo: send me with pm your msn to arrange it!

because the case is not for ME to make it. the case is to me a team thing. have you learned cooperation? anyway, it is obvious that you want free candies. please, let us try what we want. bye.

@dinamo: send me with pm your msn to arrange it!

Er it's you that wants the free candies.

Can you post links to examples of your work? Other websites you have made/hosted?

Imho, a flash site like that will never take off. You will get a couple people interested, but the community will always remain here.

SortItOutSi is probably the best fansite out there, and probably most popular. Have a look at that, and you will see what you have to work towards.

If you want the thread to stay open and get people interested, you should probably drop the attitude.

I think a lot of work will need to be done if you want to rival some of the other fan sites out there... Why don't you approach one of them and see if you can join their team and help them out? Make the current fan sites better.

pfff i don't understand why some people don't understand. Everyone talks about ready fan sites, make something and come again etc. what would the fun in that be?

if we don't get together, cooperate and make a project, there is no fun.

anyway, i have some volunteers. if anyone else is interested, send me pm with your msn etc

Archived