[10.3] 4-2-3-1 Special OneTop 2.0 Classic /best

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried it in the first weeks of my season with Steaua in Romania. A new team with a lot of new players. 11 weeks in and I'm 4th with 7 wins and 1 defeat. Also 3 out of 4 wins in Europe. A lot of clean sheets.

But 111 goals with no corner bug? Surely another glitch, Mr Hough?

I tried it in the first weeks of my season with Steaua in Romania. A new team with a lot of new players. 11 weeks in and I'm 4th with 7 wins and 1 defeat. Also 3 out of 4 wins in Europe. A lot of clean sheets.

i'm not sure to be honest mate, not that i can see anyway just uses alot of attacking play if you look at all of the acm's mentalitys there all set just above the middle this is so they all drop deep and play off each other taking the defenders with them leaving gaps for the striker. Genius really i wish i'd have thought of it.

You can tell it isn't the 'striker outside the box glitch' because the Assists are only on 32 and ronaldo has scored 111 goals, The assists would be alot higher if there was a glitch.

I might have just made a huge error.....I decided to give this a go for my next season so I sold my strikers and replaced them with AMCs. First game of the season and Im 3-0 down at half time.

I'll give it half a season before switching back. I'll post up some results after a few more games.

Correction......4-0 down.

i try with my juventus team 2nd season.. 6 game result so far

5 - 2 (A) win vs reggina

6 - 2 (H) win vs sampdoria

4 - 0 (H) win vs mantova

3 - 0 (H) win vs brondby

3 - 2 (A) win vs roma

3 - 1 (H) win vs milan

a lot of goal, but i think thaht the defence need a tweak, coz i feel the defence noot good enough..

Wow 111 goals in 52 games without the corner bug?

Well let's say you beat the game.

But that's nothing for me I want some realism and some suspense in my games and not win every game with 5 or 6 goals.

Might have a look at it with a Dream Team setup just for fun.

Cheers.

I've tweaked this tactic, change some settings, and in my Mancity game, defense is a lot better while attack is still good as before. Please see the tweaked tactic, try and give your comments:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ewvv59gs20tmkuk

Personally, I don't use Target man, I let it sticked but do not assign anyone!!

The result is very impressive!!! :D

I'll give this a whirl, have you been using OI's?

im using pretty much same villa side as you but with carew up front since gabby is injured and antonio cassano instead of rekelme.

out of 10 games so far, ive won 5, lost 4 and drew 1. worse defeat being 6-1 against tottenham.

im also getting loads of yellow cards, along with the odd red

e: any suggestions/tips for player instructions etc?

e2: another 10 games done. won 6 and lost 4. total of 7 red cards since ive been using this tac. havent a clue how many yellows but it must be over 35.

ive been winning by 1 or 2 goals and it seems each team, weak or strong, they get alot of shots. last game ive had 18 shots against me while my team had 9, 3 of which were on target.

im using gabby up front now too and have him as main target but i cant get same results as the OP.

anyway, ill be starting a new game. one ive started was just to get used to things. going to try this tac again from a new start. ill probs be trying this out with leeds next

I'm using your tweaked version at the moment with Liverpool. 24 goals in pre-season, conceded 1; although pre-season counts for nothing. Won 10-1 on aggregate in the Europa League qualifiers. Just beat Aston Villa 5-1 at home, despite going down to 10 men whilst only 2-1 up (conceded first). Will let you know when I've played around 10 more games.

I'm using your tweaked version at the moment with Liverpool. 24 goals in pre-season, conceded 1; although pre-season counts for nothing. Won 10-1 on aggregate in the Europa League qualifiers. Just beat Aston Villa 5-1 at home, despite going down to 10 men whilst only 2-1 up (conceded first). Will let you know when I've played around 10 more games.

You can change DC zonal marking to man mark. It may be better

Archived