FM11: Private Conversations

A thread for some speculation on the new live player interaction module which looks like it has a lot of promise.

I'm hoping that the 'transfer status' part is fairly detailed and is dynamic based on the situation - such as giving the player a reason why he's on the trasfer list etc. Would be even better if you could talk to him about wanting to join a bigger club, saying you can match his ambition.

Or even tell him it's his last season at the club, thanks for the service, you can play out your contract.

Either way a step in the right direction; I just hope there's enough options/scenario's in this years version.

To me it looks more like a change in graphical representation and procedure as I haven't seen an option which wasn't there before.

So far we could make a request or a comment and would get an answer in a news item upon clicking continue. Now it's more useable and quicker, which is good. What and how much it adds in terms of content remains to be seen.

To me it looks more like a change in graphical representation and procedure as I haven't seen an option which wasn't there before.

So far we could make a request or a comment and would get an answer in a news item upon clicking continue. Now it's more useable and wuicker, which is good. What and how much it adds in terms of content remains to be seen.

The 'transfer status' part I haven't seen before.

Can you tell a player why he's on the transfer list in FM10?

So far we could make a request or a comment and would get an answer in a news item upon clicking continue. Now it's more useable and wuicker, which is good. What and how much it adds in terms of content remains to be seen.

Much agreed. Doubt very much the content will differ greatly. We live in hope though!

A thread for some speculation on the new live player interaction module which looks like it has a lot of promise.

I'm hoping that the 'transfer status' part is fairly detailed and is dynamic based on the situation - such as giving the player a reason why he's on the trasfer list etc. Would be even better if you could talk to him about wanting to join a bigger club, saying you can match his ambition.

Or even tell him it's his last season at the club, thanks for the service, you can play out your contract.

Either way a step in the right direction; I just hope there's enough options/scenario's in this years version.

You can tell the player about wanting the club to progress to match his abitions, whenever the matter is raised in the media. Now being able to initiate the conv rather than wait for the media is an option I would like to see.

If the range of "conversation topics" is broad enough, it could be a game changer (for the good).

I'd be really disappointed if it was just the old "Player Interaction" button with a different name and a new placement...

We NEED to be able to talk with players about their status, their performances, their future etc. BEFORE something drastic happens... As things are now, unless a player has been playing REALLY bad, you can't talk about it with him...

No talking about his team status until HE comes complaining etc...

I really hope the feature is actually new, not just "relocated"

Yep, we need much more interaction with our players. For example, i signed a cup tied goalie in January. When i didn't register him for the second phase of the champions league (because i couldn't) he said in the press he didn't like me and wanted to leave because i overlooked him for my CL 25 man squad! I had no option to talk to him and a season later he still dislikes me..

Come to think of it that shouldn't have even happened in the first place! How could he not know he was cup tied?!

Archived