Mr Versatile

mrversatile.jpg

because I joined Galatasaray halfway through the season, I was unaware of this player as he had been loaned to Valencia, but a natural at 4 different positions at the age of 19, is this common? I'm looking forward to this guys development, more good news is that he has 3 star potential :D

Certainly not that common, but not unheard of.

Here's a similar player, at the age of just 15.

this guy is the right-sided version of my player, looks like we both have some very good players in our squad ;)

EDIT: I have just noticed that my player is also both-footed, he's one of the best youngsters I've ever had now

He's not actually in my squad, I just found him looking through my scout reports.

I should have looked a bit closer to home: Jordan Boateng - Positions :D

whoops, that's a bit embarrassing :o, there seems to be a strange pattern with these guys, all 3 are naturals at DM and AM and accomplished at CM, they are also naturals at RM and AMR or LM and AML.

Can anyone remember the Korean guy, on FM06 I think it was, who was a wonderkid and was accomplished in pretty much every position apart from in goal?

Do you mean Sindre Løe Bing? He's Norwegian, and I think he currently plays for a team in the depths of the Norwegian fourth tier.

I have a 17 year Italian who plays the same positions as that too! He is pretty good too well hopefull he will be when he gets a bit older. Just started bring him into first team for a couple of matchies for my Fleetwood Town Premierleague team, which is good as its only a small squad I need all the players I can!

I like to keep an eye out for players who can play in multiple positions, at least comfortably.

The main reason being, that I can keep my squad nice and trim and my subs bench always offers full cover for any outfield position. :)

Archived