i wanna start a new game and i'll have english league 2 and above all spanish leagues.. i just want a couple more any ideas of other leagues ?

i wanna start unemployed and then just try and find a job at a lower division club and work my way up

i wanna start a new game and i'll have english league 2 and above all spanish leagues.. i just want a couple more any ideas of other leagues ?

i wanna start unemployed and then just try and find a job at a lower division club and work my way up

id go for the lower league you want to manage in then the top leagues from europe for the sake of keeping it balanced, getting the top jobs ect.

eg lowest league in spain and above, then say top leagues from

england

italy

germany

scotland

france

portugul

sorry if any one thinks leagues should/shouldnt be there but they are the ones i use.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juddy !!:

i wanna start unemployed and then just try and find a job at a lower division club and work my way up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Starting unemployed, I think it would be very hard to get a job in Coca-Cola League 2. You'd have to enable Blue Sq N/S.

I'd suggest Holland too. Nice league to play in.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Starting unemployed, I think it would be very hard to get a job in Coca-Cola League 2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not if he sets his rep right

I usually setup England down to the bottom, Spain top two, Italy top two

england, spain, italy are best leagues

then france, germany, holland, portugal

depends if u like managing lower league, if not then only add any extra lower on england, spain and italy

Archived