Low Scoring Games

Now i dont know if this is just a coincidence but ive played 2 seasons with different teams in the wales league... port talbot and rhyl and both times my teams have finished at the bottom in scoring and also at the top for goals against... basically all my games are very low scoring... 1-0, 0-0 and sometimes 1-1 or 2-0 rarely do i see my team or the other team im playing score 3 ore more while other games going on get that quite often.... now its a small sample (2 seasons) but i basically just stick with the basic default formation 4-4-2 and never change the tactics i just go with balanced or the default... could this be why or is it just a coincidence all my games are low scoring

Tom

if you dont tinker with the formation and tactics then you will never get the best out of your players.

Now in your case, it could be coincidence, but its more likely to be that your not changing your tactics to match your players. small clubs require better tactical knowledge because you can't just rely on how good your plyaers are.

You will need you work out a new formation which works better for your team, the default 4-4-2 is clearly not working. If you can still not get it to work try bringing in some new talent and mixing things up a bit. here are some good free agents out there if your on a tight budget, have a scout around, this should hopefully improve the quality of your games :)

Andy

Archived