How much do you earn per week, in fm2010 ?

Wow, that's amazing.. fair effort. :D

Earning almost a pound every single second that ticks by, so in the time I spent writing this post you've probably already earned about £30. If only..

if only indeed.

Every time they offered me a contract I always asked for more. That's how I got this amazing salary. The funny thing is when they offer me a contract, the maximum salary I can ask is 875!! Not even close to what they pay me now! Unfortunately 525 was the best I could get.

I always accept the lowest offer, because I want to help my club's finances as much as possible.

To the OP, I see your hands on approach is rubbish as well, have you just holidayed for 30-odd years?? Would be interesting to see your stats screen.

I always accept the lowest offer, because I want to help my club's finances as much as possible.

To the OP, I see your hands on approach is rubbish as well, have you just holidayed for 30-odd years?? Would be interesting to see your stats screen.

No, I never go on holidays. Don't be fooled by my attributes. I''m very successful and I win almost everything. The hands on approach and the squad discipline, it's because, I always have several players requesting more playing time and that disrupts the harmony of the team, also my ass man attends all the pre and post game conferences and he's not a very smart guy sometimes. Plus, I think my attributes freezed like a decade ago, they haven't changed anything.

Yeah I accept the lowest, heck i'd lower it if I could, more wage budget on players is nice!.

I only earn so much because my team has a lot of money. If it affected the wage or transfer budgets, I'd obviously ask for less.

Archived