What matters the most when applying for a national team ?

hello friends. i am managing sc united from india currently and i have 3 consecutive championships. but no national team wants me.(i m not asking for much i am applying for teams like bahrain,kuweit etc) so i decided to cheat and make my reputation 9999 through real time editor. and my current abiility at 199. and still my applications are unsuccesfull and they take some stupid managers from their country with national reputation.

so i was wondering what do i need in order to manage a national team ???

btw excuse my english are not that good (obviously :) )

There seems to be a lot of doubt over international job selection, it looks like it could be a pretty big bug. Many other people have reported they are missing out on jobs to amateur managers despite the fact that they have won multiple titles or have numerous accolades.. and the process of choosing an international manager does some very strange.

There seems to be a lot of doubt over international job selection, it looks like it could be a pretty big bug. Many other people have reported they are missing out on jobs to amateur managers despite the fact that they have won multiple titles or have numerous accolades.. and the process of choosing an international manager does some very strange.

football manager 10 is more buggy than the previous games. when i was playing at the asian confederation cup (its like europa league) some players got unregistered in the middle of the tournament. anywayz thanks. they force me to cheat more then and i will add new managers and retire them until i get the job :)

One thing which seems to affect getting international jobs is having a club job as well. Which might soudn reasonable, except it affects things in completely the opposite way to that which you would expect - you're far more likely to get an international job if you're managing a club at the same time...

One thing which seems to affect getting international jobs is having a club job as well. Which might soudn reasonable, except it affects things in completely the opposite way to that which you would expect - you're far more likely to get an international job if you're managing a club at the same time...

man all these years from championship manager to now i managed both clubs and nations with no problem. i dont think that they changed that in fm 2010

man all these years from championship manager to now i managed both clubs and nations with no problem. i dont think that they changed that in fm 2010

Thats the thing. Managing both works fine. It's trying to get an international job without having a club job that seems to be bugged.

It's an issue we are aware of and are looking into. Crouchaldinho's "Fabio Crouchello" story brings up some of the problems quite well. It's a good read, too :D

is there any chance to fix this problem in football manager 10 guys or you re trying to prevent it from happening in football manager 11 ?

because i dont want to continue playing multiple seasons in fm10 if a problem that big (in my opinion) exists. i can wait for 11

I think nationality comes into it. On one of my saves i can get pretty much any international job that comes available apart from Scotland and Argentina. I think this maybe due to the fact that the english are hated by both these countries?

no it does not friend. because i changed my nationality to saoudi arabian (or something) through fm real time editor and with CA199/200 reputation 9999 and they took another saoudi arabian who was a regen 30 years old and had national reputation and man management 12 !! damn!

is there any chance to fix this problem in football manager 10 guys or you re trying to prevent it from happening in football manager 11 ?

because i dont want to continue playing multiple seasons in fm10 if a problem that big (in my opinion) exists. i can wait for 11

soo anyone ? in my opinion its not cool that they dont care about fm10 because the season is over.

Archived