Players request transfer, but now don't want to go.

Hi all

My two star players both requested transfers half way through last season. To be fair, they're too good for the team I'm managing.

However, I reluctantly agreed to place both on the transfer list hoping to fetch in the region of £15-20million for each player. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any bids that matched my valuation of the players, although I did manage to loan one player out for the whole of the current season.

I've just finished the current season and one player has "is reluctant to leave the club" and the other has "determined to prove his worth to the team".

Seen as they requested the transfers, I cannot take them off the transfer list - is this a bug as it seems both players now want to stay, so why haven't they asked to come off the transfer list???

I've just downloaded the real time editor to remove them both from the transfer list - oddly, they weren't set to "transferred by request". So it looks like the game has recorded the requested transfer as a normal transfer list placing, but hasn't allowed the option to take them off the transfer list.

Bug sorted anyway with use of the editor.

that reminds me! a player of mine asks for transfer, i agree. i accept a fee from a team and he agrees. he signs and he will move in 2 months. 2 weeks before his departing i get a message saying that he wants to stay! lol he regreted but it was too late!

Archived