No news about FM11....

To all,

I have been login on here in the last few weeks eagerly anticipating some news about the new FM game as there is usually a hint or 2 about some new features or when some news will start to be spilt on mirrorfootball.com but there has been none. Why SI is there no news, are you all so busy making FM11 the best most realistic football management game to date???

To all,

I have been login on here in the last few weeks eagerly anticipating some news about the new FM game as there is usually a hint or 2 about some new features or when some news will start to be spilt on mirrorfootball.com but there has been none. Why SI is there no news, are you all so busy making FM11 the best most realistic football management game to date???

Arrrrrgh be patient ! I'm half expecting people to be asking about fm12 when the demo is released. They'll announce when they're ready. You know that it's going to be released sometime in the next two/three month. Just be patient and either carry on playing fm10 or just wait till the demo.

• SI Staff

When we have news it will be on these forums for discussion. If you are on Twitter or Facebook then it may be worth following our pages on there.

The links are on the top right of this page.

there is a thread on the 1st page. You obv searched really hard for this. It maybe next week but try to search first. Its not confirmed but an annoucement is this month I believe.

but that thread is peoples ideas of what they want in the nxt game i want news FROM SI about the next game.

When we have news it will be on these forums for discussion. If you are on Twitter or Facebook then it may be worth following our pages on there.

The links are on the top right of this page.

Who cares about Twitter & Facebook. Two crap sites. Hopefully, when there is some news we will hear something here.

• SI Staff
Who cares about Twitter & Facebook. Two crap sites. Hopefully, when there is some news we will hear something here.

For something so crap there are a lot of people around the world using them. As always, any news we have in the future will be posted on our forums as well. :)

No I disagree. Yes people seem to spend their entire life on them but they do have their uses. It's another way of contact and in twitters case a way of talking to people you don't already know and following people who has information you want to know about. Like sports interactive

For something so crap there are a lot of people around the world using them. As always, any news we have in the future will be posted on our forums as well. :)

To be fair Ter, a lot of people like Britney Spears' music - doesn't make it good ;)

Aside from that, I use both Twitter and FB! :)

if they say a period of time, could be better. i hope this week, next week WE MUST HAVE news.

Why must we have news? Any fan of the game who gets it regularly and uses the forums regularly knows roughly when news starts each year and roughly when the demo and full game is released each year. So why do people feel the need to ask the same questions each year?

Anybody that is new to ther forum, please do a search before making a thread. There are at least 10 of these threads a week now and will only increase. We dont need any more.

Why must we have news? Any fan of the game who gets it regularly and uses the forums regularly knows roughly when news starts each year and roughly when the demo and full game is released each year. So why do people feel the need to ask the same questions each year?

Anybody that is new to ther forum, please do a search before making a thread. There are at least 10 of these threads a week now and will only increase. We dont need any more.

about the threads, you're right. and also about everything. but i think that a lot of people want to know the period that the news could be released. but i also understand SI that want to say a thing that is not official.

Ok so if SI came out now and said thay they will be releasing news on FM11 sometime this year would you be happy? It doesn't matter when they say anything. We know the game will be released some time in October, November at the very latest with the Demo around the end of September early October.

There really is no point in people keeping on asking. All anybody from SI will do is copy and paste the appropriate line from one of thier Q&A files. In this case 'You will hear any news on the forum first'. That coupled with the info ive already given is enough you need to know.

I dont know how many more times senior forum users (not mods) need to say 'expect some news in the next few weeks'. That is because historically, this is around the time they start to make announcements.

That is it.

Ok so if SI came out now and said thay they will be releasing news on FM11 sometime this year would you be happy? It doesn't matter when they say anything. We know the game will be released some time in October, November at the very latest with the Demo around the end of September early October.

There really is no point in people keeping on asking. All anybody from SI will do is copy and paste the appropriate line from one of thier Q&A files. In this case 'You will hear any news on the forum first'. That coupled with the info ive already given is enough you need to know.

I dont know how many more times senior forum users (not mods) need to say 'expect some news in the next few weeks'. That is because historically, this is around the time they start to make announcements.

That is it.

what are you saying is right! but i think it's normal if people expect news as soon as possible...or i'm wrong? it happens for every game that has success! ;)

jesus ppl all i was doig was venting my frustration coz i want some new and btw we had at least 3 weeks of news about fm10 this time last yr. some ppl get there knickers in a twist coz there is too many threads like this 1 well dont bother reading these threads in the 1st place then

jesus ppl all i was doig was venting my frustration coz i want some new and btw we had at least 3 weeks of news about fm10 this time last yr. some ppl get there knickers in a twist coz there is too many threads like this 1 well dont bother reading these threads in the 1st place then

fm2010 was announced on 12th august. i'm hoping that the date will be the same, or few days ahead.

Dont make these threads in the first place then. If you know there was news this time last year, now this could just be me but im guessing its not, that says to me there will be news soon. Maybe in the next couple of weeks. As has been said many times.

There is no need to be making new threads saying the same thing over and over again. That is why there is a search function. Use it. Then you can read all the other comments saying the same thing. WHEN THERE IS NEWS, IT WILL BE HERE FIRST.

People asking daily when there is going to be news, wont make it happen any quicker. Be patient.

Here is a tweet from Miles's Twitter page.

"Plan b acoustic really was rather special. I'm the luckiest bastard alive. a great start to a very big week... "

Maybe this is the week the first bit of info is released.

Rumour has it Miles is doing an album with Plan B :D

Dem people cant even ask a question on this forum its ridiculous the guy just to know when info will be out why is everyone trying to murder him!!

People can ask questions. They are more than welcome to. Just at least have the common sense to search if the questions has already been asked before making a new thread. Especially when its about something as pointless as this.

While we are at it, why dont you provide a few links to laptops your interested in and we can tell you if they will run FM11 or not. Or maybe ask if there are updates out with up to date transfers. Or tell us that you would like dynamic league reps or a chairman mode for FM11.

You see where im going with this? Its unfuriating when day after day, you see the same pointless threads because somebody is too lazy to search.

Why has a mod not been along to close this yet?

Archived