Why won't teams take a free loan?

Hey

Just started my 4th season with Man Utd. My striking force is pretty epic with Rooney, Pato, Welbeck, Neymar and Macheda. With all those top players, they all cannot play at the same time. So I decided to try and put Macheda on loan so he can have a full season of playing with a premiership team. But with offering no fee and no wages, no body wanted him. Stupid? Yes...

Hey

Just started my 4th season with Man Utd. My striking force is pretty epic with Rooney, Pato, Welbeck, Neymar and Macheda. With all those top players, they all cannot play at the same time. So I decided to try and put Macheda on loan so he can have a full season of playing with a premiership team. But with offering no fee and no wages, no body wanted him. Stupid? Yes...

just because a player thats good is available doesnt mean that teams want him. it could also depend on what time of year your offering the player. if its towards the end of pre season. teams may already have their squads.

He's with 9.5M. Quality wonderkid. I'm offering him at the start of the 4th season.

He is top class. Can easily play in my team, but sadly I just got Pato on a free and he is better... but not by much tbh.

It is a bug - I've had the same problem. If you offer him out for trasfer for around his value without listing him you will get loads of loan offers for 100% wages and you will easily be able to negotiate a loan fee as well.

I've had this numerous times.

Archived