One goal I never achieved..

But always wanted to. Basically I had this idea since a long time but never got round to attempting it. Simple enough - your club's starting eleven should = a nation's starting 11. I know it's pretty hard because of the AI doing weird formations and so on.

Without cheating though, have you ever managed to do this? Let's say your club = England's international squad. I can imagine a bigger challenge would be to actually own all the internationals of a given nation. And I exclude nations that have 3-4 players and everything else is grayed out.

Would be fun, something like Dinamo Kiev of the past, when their squad was basically the Ukraine national team :D

Thats a good little challenge actually, would be incredibly tough to manage though because attributes like tactics, money and player loyal would come into it.

Then again you could always become England manager and pick a whole squad of your players :D

I've managed in Russia to get my starting XI as 10 of the starting XI as FC Khimki in Russia, but Barcelona had the Russian GK and he was young so there was no chance of me luring him to Russia.

I've managed 8 Italy first XI players with Torino on 09 aswell. It's something I strive to do on all my saves, helps the domestic bias stat ;)

Then again you could always become England manager and pick a whole squad of your players :D

That's what I did. I managed to take a squad made up entirely of my Tooting & Mitcham youth products to a series of major tournaments with England, but never quite managed to win one.

Archived