Goal score and substituion... in the 11th minute of the 1st half

As the title says, the team i was playing against (young boys, me being grasshopper) scored in the 11th minute, made a sub and changed from a 3-4-3 to a 5-3-2. This was the 3rd game of the year, he wasn't coming out of an injury, the guy was 95% shape and the game had just started - and he wasn't upset in-game, nor after, and no questions where asked about it. That just isnt normal... Fix it SI, if you please. Thanks.

He could make a tactical change, sure, but using the players at hand. I guess it's one of the problems with the current tactical interface - you cant move a player out of position without him needing to be good at the position (a right midfielder can operate in the whole wing in real life, but if he isnt good at RDM, he'll just get substituted... like this guy was).

Besides, substitutions before half-time are due to injuries or a team losing and playing very badly. Not this...

Ok, so I loaded the game again and this time a player of mine was sent off at the 3rd minute... 0-0 and they are going to play the whole game with 1 more player and again the same substitution, reverting to 5-3-2.

So it seems that, everytime something happens - goal or sent off - the same sub is made, whatever the minute.

I'll reload again and see if I score a goal before them they'll do the same.

Archived