Sugar Daddy Help

Why is it when I have the sugar daddy mode on after the second season I only get a transfer budget of only £1-2.5m. I had it with West Brom but I was over my wage budget so I put it down to that.

I started a new game with Heerenven and I only got £1m transfer kitty. I was well under my wage budget though.

Anybody know why? I suspect this may have been discussed before.!!!

Why is it when I have the sugar daddy mode on after the second season I only get a transfer budget of only £1-2.5m. I had it with West Brom but I was over my wage budget so I put it down to that.

I started a new game with Heerenven and I only got £1m transfer kitty. I was well under my wage budget though.

Anybody know why? I suspect this may have been discussed before.!!!

the easiest way to get more money is select your name and then preferences. Go down to sugar daddy and disable it then select confirm. This will save your preferences. Once save enable sugar daddy and select confirm. You will then get a message from your Chairman asking if you think you should accept an investment, select yes and bobs your uncle more cash to spend.

You can do this as many times as you want, the more you do it the more you get but it seems 55mill is the maximum you can get.

Oh thanks for that, worked a treat. I wish I had known sooner Man Utd have just snapped up 2 players I was chasing!!!!! icon14.gif

I have had a similar problem. After unlocking the preference (I just couldn't resist) I also sold a number of players and was left with an available kitty of 41m. At the beginning of the next season I only had 18.5m available and a reduced wage budget. Although i just unlocked the preference again I feel that doing this every season will defeat the purpose slightly.

Archived