Question

When starting the 2nd season (year) of your replay can you go back and check the standings from the previous year or does it get wiped out like on the handheld game.. Also is there an option to view past league winners when you start your 2nd year of a so called replay... cuz if i am going to play a full 75 years i would like to see the previous league winners as well as the standings from each year... will the game do that?

thanks

Tom

Thanks... is there also an option just to view past league winners in addition to the standings like where it will just show the winner and runner up?

On the league, 'history' - 'past winners' gives you a long list of winners and runners up (and third placed).

I had one more question.... how many saved leagues can I have going at one time... is it unlimited? depends on my computer space or are there some limitations on the game as far as how many leagues you can have going on at once

you are only limited by your pc, in fact if you pc runs the game you can run all leagues, just may be very, very slow on an old machine. Also the further in you get the slower the game gets as well, if you are planning 75 seasons and want to finish before FM20 then i advise not running many leagus at all. You can run alot as 'view only' to help with speed but obviously you cant then manage in these leagues at any stage.

So if i do view only can i actually watch the games unfold or not.. cuz thats what i like doing... or will it sim through the entire season to where I cannot watch it.. basically what im saying is i dont want to manage any teams but still watch the action unfold on the games...

Archived