Doh! Noob Question - How come I do not get "Facegen" pics??

Title pretty much says it all....I just installed Worldwide Soccer Manager 08 and have searched the preferences for an 'enable facegen' switch but I am still without facegen faces. All I have are grey shadows.

Could someone please point out the obvious for me and help me activate the facegen??

Thanks!

Title pretty much says it all....I just installed Worldwide Soccer Manager 08 and have searched the preferences for an 'enable facegen' switch but I am still without facegen faces. All I have are grey shadows.

Could someone please point out the obvious for me and help me activate the facegen??

Thanks!

Happy to provide some entertainment icon_biggrin.gif

Keep on the lookout....not only am I new to the game, I'm from the US too. I should have plenty of funny soccer *ahem* FOOTBALL questions.

It's a great game.....sooooooo deep though!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zer0_2121:

Happy to provide some entertainment icon_biggrin.gif

Keep on the lookout....not only am I new to the game, I'm from the US too. I should have plenty of funny soccer *ahem* FOOTBALL questions.

It's a great game.....sooooooo deep though! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice to see a Yank learning about 'real' football icon_wink.gif

Seriously though, ask away. There'll usually be someone happy to help no matter how 'noob' the question may be. Strangly enough the best newby advice is usually given by an American fella by the name of Amaroq. Hows that for irony icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the kind posts guys......

I originally became interested in the game because of the "immersion" factor of FM that I read about on other text-sim boards. I have always known a little bit about football but never really understood the hows/whys of the few matches I have seen at 3 AM on ESPN 2. The more that I play, and get my butt handed to me in the game.....the more I love it. icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the link isuckatfm.....

Archived