The FM "Nightmare-List" Thread

Alright then, so we have the wishlist thread, but what do you not want to see in FM2011? Keep it light :)

"Do you feel suitably prepared for the challenge Bolton pose?"

"I could name you their starting 11."

"Go on then..." *Game refuses to continue until you've named a probable line-up.

Mike Phelan reports that yet another Manchester United midfielder has crashed his car.

Players retiring from international football as soon as they're called up (Robbo & Brown)

Real time calender.

1. Certain scouts getting a players potential wrong by 2 stars, (tried to get a 2.5 star player, as soon as he joined he was a 0.5 star player)

2. Chairmen who "love" the club not sitting back and watching as the club goes in debt

1. Was the 2.5 PA and 0.5 CA?

2. Loving the club and throwing money about are two entirely different things. Those who love the club are unlikely to leave and will usually try to do the best they can with the resources available.

1. Was the 2.5 PA and 0.5 CA?

2. Loving the club and throwing money about are two entirely different things. Those who love the club are unlikely to leave and will usually try to do the best they can with the resources available.

1. No my scout said he'd be a "fairly good signing" and as soon as he joined he was "far from being good enough to be in my squad"

2. Point taken but I wish they'd help me out a bit more.

Archived