game not proceeding

For the second time I have a game that will not proceed beyond a certaini point. First one was in 3rd season, second one in 10th season.

I'm absolutely frustrated and at that point that I want to destroy my FM dvd.

I have the latest patch and have tried to re-install, but nothing works!

Dear FM devellopment staff, plz make sure everything works in advance, before you start patching up stuff! The Belgian league is still full of typ-o's and this problem isn't helping you making me wanting to buy the next FM.

Not at all. That's what's making all of this that frustrating.

Installed the game, got the patch and started playing in JUNE! So it's not like they didn't have the time to make the game entirely bugg free like other game producers do!

Is there a possibility to send the saved game to SI so they can check it out? I really don't want to start over AGAIN and have it fail for a third time.

Is there a possibility to send the saved game to SI so they can check it out? I really don't want to start over AGAIN and have it fail for a third time.

FTP Details - here's the information regarding sending things to SI. Probably best to start a thread in the bugs forum if you want someone to look at it though.

Is your computer upto date with things like drivers,directx and java? Have you tried checking your hard drive for errors? Have you tried going on holiday a couple of days before the date that it crashes?

When in the season does it stop responding ?

This happens to me on FM2008 at least once a year for approx 30-40 minutes, so I walk away make a drink and watch a bit of TV, when I return it has progressed. I raised this in the bugs forum when FM2008 was released and nothing ever go sorted, evan with the patches it still happens.

When in the season does it stop responding ?

This happens to me on FM2008 at least once a year for approx 30-40 minutes

How many leagues did you run and what was\is your computer spec? Having to wait 30-40 minutes is imo highly abnormal.

Archived