Why don't they bring fm out before the football season?

Ahh got yeah, forgot about that. Couldn't you bring out a transfer patch though after you brought the game out? or won't that be possible etc. Thanks for the instant reply.

They probably could, thing is if they suddenly decided to bring it out before the season starts they would have lost 2 months of testing etc for the first year.

I know what your saying but why didn't they bring out the first FM before the football season, then start testing 2 months before the football season.

They probably could, thing is if they suddenly decided to bring it out before the season starts they would have lost 2 months of testing etc for the first year.

I get the feeling you think I want the game out now, because I don't, I just wanted some information on why they don't bring it out before the season and I've got it now.

It might not take a month to do those last day transfers but you have to remember the vast number of leagues that are available on FM, your talking over 100,000 clubs in the whole game which will be looked at extensively and updated. The two months afterwards allows them to then test it with the new players and teams in place and make any last minute tweaks that could improve the game or remove bugs.

I'm just teasing but the new kits, player pictures etc can be done before the start of the season as they come out in June/July so surely that isn't the reason for mid to late October release.

Anyway, like I said, I'm just messing with you - I'm used to the October release. If anything, a couple of months of footy just whets my appetite for FM!

Looking forward to the FM11 announcements!

Archived