default 4132 player instructions

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Feddemaster:

Don't have my psp on me now... but you could just start a new game, write them down and then delete the new game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could do that but if I then reload my current game I'll enable the transfer window again which I'd like to avoid!

One of the unlockables is being able to disable the transfer window. Unfortunately there is a bug with some of the games - especially if you play the premier league - whereby if you quit the game and then reload it again, on the preferences screen greyed out so you can't alter it mid-game the transfer window is again enabled and you can only buy players in August and January. I want to avoid this so I don't want to have to quit my current game and reload it again.

That's why I'd like some kind soul to post the default settings for the 4132 formation icon_wink.gif

Ah yes. Thanks for explaining. Unfortunately my nephew took MY psp home instead of his own. So now i'm stuck while he's probably f'ing up my team.icon_frown.gif

[btw: how do you get this unlockable? I know it has to do with profit but what do they mean? income - expenses = profit? or just make buy a player for one mill and sell for ten = 9 mill profit? do you know?]

Auf Wiedersehen...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Feddemaster:

[btw: how do you get this unlockable? I know it has to do with profit but what do they mean? income - expenses = profit? or just make buy a player for one mill and sell for ten = 9 mill profit? do you know?]

Auf Wiedersehen... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To unlock this you need to make a huge profit in the transfer market. I don't remember how many seasons it took me - don't think it was that many though- but with my Villa team I had made a profit of somewhere between 80-100mill pounds and then a message came up asking if I thought the transfer window should be abolished. Something like that anyway.

Hope that helps and hope you get your PSP back in one piece!

Ok, here goes. (I'll keep it short since i'm posting from pspicon_razz.gif)

Team: Normal

Short

Hard

Yes

No (x3)

Player:

Passing: All team

Tackling: All team

Pressing: All d's no, rest team

Set piece (a): GK: normal, Full backs back, rest forward

Set piece (d): Gk: normal, backs back, ml/r normal, mc's back, sc's forward

Free: All no