best result against team that you support

When I managed Millwall for 3 seasons I must have played West Ham at least 8 times. I got them in both cups in my first two seasons and played them twice in the Premiership. I won each home game but the best results were away as I always managed to grab a late winner or an equaliser. Not big results or anything but the late drama always made the games memorable.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by backpackant:

I did Leeds over 8-1 once as Man City. At first I felt a bit guilty but then I remembered it didn't happen in real life and made a cup of tea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice icon_biggrin.gif

Was playing an old firm online game with my friend as rangers, as my friend is a celtic fan. Opening game of the second season get hibs and hammer them 7-0 was gutted. In fact I tried to stop my rangers team scoring once it got to 5!! So god knows what it could have got too.

Won 3-0 at away Hillsborough last season. I felt less guilty as they'd just replaced our present manager and there were few of the current squad left in the team. Also, it was our first win of the season and we needed the points.

I dont get to play Sheffield Wednesday much but I usually beat them, even if I'm the worse team. The last time I played them I needed a win for a chance to finish in the play offs and they needed a win to gaurantee automatic promotion. It was a bit upsetting icon_biggrin.gif Luckily I won 2-1 but the team closest to them (Charlton) managed to lose too so we were both happy.

Archived