just one request if its not to much to ask

all i want is for sports interactive to get the kits right every club in the game, people might say use the editor to do it yourself, but most of you will know that it does not change the kit on the 3d match view, they should hire someone to go over every kit to make sure they are bang on I'm talking about shorts and socks. if they dont get it right then fire that person,

its just fundamental that you have the right kit for your team otherwise when your watching them it just does not feel real, things just dont get changed i have flagged up many times about kit bugs but nothing happens please who ever his in charge of the kits on the 3d match view do your job you are letting me down and yourself down so get your act together for fm11

If you have any specific examples, raise them with the relevant researchers in Data Issues.

as i said in my post i have flagged them up, i just hope this new fm rectifies the mistakes made as the our government always says when something bad happens lessons must be learned

I'm not asking for proper kits with Adidas or Nike logos on them, its just about getting the colours right, its not that hard how many beta testers must they have you would think they would pick up on a team having the wrong strip, eg if liverpool were running around in a all pink strip

It's the researchers' job and they do it for free. Afraid no one will get 20 grands for doing it, nor will SI be able to check if the provided data is correct ;)

However, 'fundamental' is an expression which I would hestitate to use in the context of this issue.

I'm not asking for proper kits with Adidas or Nike logos on them, its just about getting the colours right, its not that hard how many beta testers must they have you would think they would pick up on a team having the wrong strip, eg if liverpool were running around in a all pink strip

There aren't 30,000 plus beta testers each looking at a different team and even if there were, how many of them would know if Nueva Chicago or Alte Brown were wearing the wrong colour socks?:D

It's the researchers' job and they do it for free. Afraid no one will get 20 grands for doing it, nor will SI be able to check if the provided data is correct ;)

However, 'fundamental' is an expression which I would hestitate to use in the context of this issue.

yes you have a point but we are all made different and these things just drive me crazy, i like attention to detail:thup:

It's disappointing that you get so riled up about such a small issue, when I dare say there are more important things being worked on before the game is released, and rightly so.

Imagine if every single kit was totally perfect, but you couldn't progress past 2015. "I don't care, at least my kits are perfect!"

The editor is there for people who would like to make such changes.

It's disappointing that you get so riled up about such a small issue, when I dare say there are more important things being worked on before the game is released, and rightly so.

Imagine if every single kit was totally perfect, but you couldn't progress past 2015. "I don't care, at least my kits are perfect!"

The editor is there for people who would like to make such changes.

that's just the thing the editor does not change it on the 3d match view, but its not the biggest issue in the world but it has stopped me using one of my favourite teams

that's just the thing the editor does not change it on the 3d match view, but its not the biggest issue in the world but it has stopped me using one of my favourite teams

As long as it's mainly about this one team, you might indeed just do it youerself quickly.

Obviously the kits should be as accurate as possible, but SI simply cannot re-check any set of data provided by the researchers for errors for their lack of manpower.

As long as it's mainly about this one team, you might indeed just do it youerself quickly.

Obviously the kits should be as accurate as possible, but SI simply cannot re-check any set of data provided by the researchers for errors for their lack of manpower.

i have tried it does not work if you can help me please do,, the team is benfica on the 3d match view there srtip is all red but they play with white shorts i have changed it on the editor and with fmrte but it just does not change on the 3d match view

There aren't 30,000 plus beta testers each looking at a different team and even if there were, how many of them would know if Nueva Chicago or Alte Brown were wearing the wrong colour socks?:D

just out of interest how many beta testers are there, i think we need more;)

• SI Staff

If Liverpool were running around in an all pink strip then I think that one would be noticed.

i have tried it does not work if you can help me please do,, the team is benfica on the 3d match view there srtip is all red but they play with white shorts i have changed it on the editor and with fmrte but it just does not change on the 3d match view

This will be because Benfica are a licensed team and it's using the kit texture rather than the colours set in the database. We do try to check as many of these things as possible and sometimes things like wrong coloured shorts in the texture can slip through. At the time of making the 3D textures it's sometimes even hard to find decent images of team shirts never mind the shorts. Where did you flag up this issue before? I've certainly not seen it mentioned and this is the sort of thing that would go through me.

If Liverpool were running around in an all pink strip then I think that one would be noticed.

This will be because Benfica are a licensed team and it's using the kit texture rather than the colours set in the database. We do try to check as many of these things as possible and sometimes things like wrong coloured shorts in the texture can slip through. At the time of making the 3D textures it's sometimes even hard to find decent images of team shirts never mind the shorts. Where did you flag up this issue before? I've certainly not seen it mentioned and this is the sort of thing that would go through me.

thanks Ter for your reply i finally understand why i cant change it on the editor.. because i have changed home kits from other leagues on the game but i get it now they are not licensed so thanks for taking the time to explain, i have posted this with different titles before in the 3d match view forum and also in the editor forum and in other places where i got shouted at and ran out of town. but thanks again anyway i think i have kind of got closure on my issue there ain't nothing i can do to change it, in a licensed league:thup:

just one request if its not to much to ask

all i want is for sports interactive to get the kits right every club in the game

they should hire someone to go over every kit to make sure they are bang on I'm talking about shorts and socks. if they dont get it right then fire that person

Nope. Not much to ask at all.

• SI Staff
thanks Ter for your reply i finally understand why i cant change it on the editor.. because i have changed home kits from other leagues on the game but i get it now they are not licensed so thanks for taking the time to explain, i have posted this with different titles before in the 3d match view forum and also in the editor forum and in other places where i got shouted at and ran out of town. but thanks again anyway i think i have kind of got closure on my issue there ain't nothing i can do to change it, in a licensed league:thup:

Do you have any links to topics where you have brought it up? It would be good to find out why I'm only finding out about it now.

I'll make sure the Benfica shorts are white in future.

Do you have any links to topics where you have brought it up? It would be good to find out why I'm only finding out about it now.

I'll make sure the Benfica shorts are white in future.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/220755-benfica-red-shorts-should-be-white, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/220834-desperate-help-(

the last thread doesn't mention benfica but they were the reason i posted it i cant find my other threads on it could have been posts, but thanks for your pledge ill hold you to that they are the first team I'm gonna be on football manager 2011:D

Archived