Last Minute Goals

infuriating.png

The most frustrating end to a game ever, I had completely dominated and then this happens, so annoying :p Anyone else had a result as infuriating as this?

By the way, this isn't me moaning about the game and last minute goals, just wanted to share my misery :p

The most frustrating end to a game ever, I had completely dominated and then this happens, so annoying :p Anyone else had a result as infuriating as this?

By the way, this isn't me moaning about the game and last minute goals, just wanted to share my misery :p

Just going to point out that being level at 1 all isn't "completely dominat[ing]". ;)

They are a joy to behold when they happen for you; and you want to throw things when it's the other team that gets them. It's true in real life, too. One aspect of true realism in the game. :D

[PS to SIGames: get some DECENT smileys, please. Include Smashie, if you would; he'd be useful around here... :p)

Just going to point out that being level at 1 all isn't "completely dominat[ing]". ;)

They are a joy to behold when they happen for you; and you want to throw things when it's the other team that gets them. It's true in real life, too. One aspect of true realism in the game. :D

[PS to SIGames: get some DECENT smileys, please. Include Smashie, if you would; he'd be useful around here... :p)

You did take note of the time of BOTH goals, didn't you?

Archived