New PPMs: Post your ideas

I have some suggestions for new PPMs that should be included in FM11. A while ago someone suggested adding a PPM "avoids using weaker foot", which is a really good idea, and it is used by players who only have one good foot, like Oscar Cardozo, who never uses his right foot. Never.

I suggest another one, "shoots from near the byline". Like Maicon's goal against North Korea in the world cup, sometimes players (like Maicon and Robinho) try to surprise the opposition keeper by shooting from the byline instead of crossing.

Another one, and I'm not if this one already exists, but there could be a "uses outside of foot", like Quaresma does when he plays on the left side of the pitch.

And another one I was thinking, though this is influenced by the player's attributes for team work and dribbling, but a PPM like "looks for one-on-one situations", in the sense that some players prefer to go to a one-on-one against an opposition player and try to dribble through them, than pass the ball to a teammate. Players like Arjen Robben and Di Maria do this.

These are just my suggestions, post yours here.

A while ago someone suggested adding a PPM "avoids using weaker foot", which is a really good idea, and it is used by players who only have one good foot, like Oscar Cardozo, who never uses his right foot. Never.

I thought this existed already? I'm sure I read it somewhere?

Archived