Getting carded on headers

Why are there so many yellow cards issued on headers. Quite often I have a series of about 15 headers going back and forth between either my midfield and the opposition central defenders or vica-versa. It seems that once a game I am getting yellow carded on these heading exchanges and its really starting to cost me in terms of having guys get 1 match bans or more later on. My two starting central defenders both have a heading rating of 17 and jumping of 16 and 14 respectively.

Is there a way to tone down this stupid header show that goes on and on and on?

Still trying to work out why you would receive one card for this, let alone a series. Maybe have a look here

I wasn't saying its a bug. I was asking if there is a setting or a tactical change that can be made to stop my defenders from launching headers directly to the other side who then do the exact same thing. Neither of my central defenders lose one on one headers from what I can see. Its my strikers and midfielders that do. I don't receive cards multiple times in a game for it, just once usually. The problem is its happened time after time.

Your players are just too rough whilst jumping in to the challenge? Surely that's all it is? You know, like climbing all over the back of another player and the like.

I can understand if thats the case, but if so the ME needs a serious clean up because 9/10 it looks like my guys get to the ball first and are given a foul.

Archived