Corner Glitch

Originally posted by tomltfc:

I can't see why you think I'm a glitcher when I didn't even know what it was you mug

No need to call me a mug icon13.gif its too obvious that you're going to do it. You should just try and play the game without glitching like me, i'm king of FM08.

There was a need actually, you've just presumed that I'm going to do it and then said that 'my kind ruin the game'. Firstly I can't see how it ruins the game for you anyway if other people want to do it, and secondly you have wrongly presumed that I will do it. Therefore you are a mug.

Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No need to call me a mug its too obvious that you're going to do it. You should just try and play the game without glitching like me, i'm king of FM08

Oh he's so modest why don't you go back to your throne and leave people alone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you shut up. And glitch boy, why would you ask about this corner glitch if you're not going to do it. Mug.

Originally posted by Drunk Beware:

Kaka14 you sir are a complete and utter nob, so what if he wants to use it or not. What does it matter to you?

Drunk Beware you sir are a complete and utter nob, i think its gay that people have to cheat to win, the king of FM doesn't need to so why should tomltfc?

Guest escapehere
Originally posted by kaka14:

Oh great a glitcher, your kind ruin the game mate. icon_mad.gif

I use it and got 35 goals for my centre back...

Come and get me icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by escapehere:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaka14:

Oh great a glitcher, your kind ruin the game mate. icon_mad.gif

I use it and got 35 goals for my centre back...

Come and get me icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reckers on his way.

Originally posted by kaka14:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drunk Beware:

Kaka14 you sir are a complete and utter nob, so what if he wants to use it or not. What does it matter to you?

Drunk Beware you sir are a complete and utter nob, i think its gay that people have to cheat to win, the king of FM doesn't need to so why should tomltfc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Firstly i don't understand how it effects you in any way at all, and secondly.... well there isn't a second point because the first was so good.

Originally posted by Drunk Beware:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaka14:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drunk Beware:

Drunk Beware you sir are a complete and utter nob, i think its gay that people have to cheat to win, the king of FM doesn't need to so why should tomltfc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Firstly i don't understand how it effects you in any way at all, and secondly.... well there isn't a second point because the first was so good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Firstly you're a **** and it has nothing to do with you in anyway at all, and secondly.... well there isn't a second point because the first was so good.

Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Firstly you're a **** and it has nothing to do with you in anyway at all, and secondly.... well there isn't a second point because the first was so good

So original mate. How did you come up with that? Oh wait you never. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You want original? I'll give you ****ing orginial! YOUR MUM! KLLOLZOLZOZLOZL

Originally posted by Abs_UK:

kaka14 continue in this manner and you wont last long on these forums..

People can play the game hpw they like, its not effecting you in any way, so no need to flame people..

Racist. Reported.

Archived