Money given by Premier League to lower League clubs

yep, there is a parent-feeder thing implemented in the game where parents give feeders money, play friendlies, send players on loan to them without paying wages with the feeders possibly giving the parent club first option on their players

That's completely seperate.

i dont think it is but i could be wrong.

Yea I'm almost certain this isn't in the game. It's definitely something that needs to be in FM11, with each Championship club receiving £2.2m a season from the Premiership, each League 1 club £335,000 and League 2 clubs £225,000, this will be a big help with finances when managing in the lower leagues.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8886558.stm

I believe this is a recent addition, and I suppose any funding will be distributed through the league.

For example, you won't get news like "The Premier League has given your club (xxx amount of money)", but probably "The League has awarded your club (xxx amount of money) for this season". Something like prize money I suppose.

Yes, parachute payments are in the game. They only go to clubs if the relegated team is immediately promoted in the next season, i believe.

This is what the thread is about:

Yea I'm almost certain this isn't in the game. It's definitely something that needs to be in FM11, with each Championship club receiving £2.2m a season from the Premiership, each League 1 club £335,000 and League 2 clubs £225,000, this will be a big help with finances when managing in the lower leagues.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8886558.stm

Too many people confusing it with parachute payments...

If it's the Parachute-Payments you are on about, then yes. These are implemented in the game.

Parachute payments are completely seperate. This thread is about the money each and every football league club receives from the Premiership each season, totally unrelated to parachute payments.

If you follow football then you will know that last week the football league got a new deal with the premier league about these payments so why are people mentioning parachute payments and feeder clubs. Come on guys,please read carefully.

If you follow football then you will know that last week the football league got a new deal with the premier league about these payments so why are people mentioning parachute payments and feeder clubs. Come on guys,please read carefully.

I did read it, just it seems my understanding of the matter was wrong.

• 1 month later...

...on here, really? :p

Archived