Work permit issue!!!

So im playing in the English League 1 and im looking around for bargains, I decide to search some less know International teams and I find a definate purchase that has no team and hes willing to join hes only 25 years old with about 50 caps with 30goals* not exactly but close enough that i can remmeber. AND STILL CANT GET WP.

Ok i understand if hes 35 and has only 15 caps of something but this... :(

He's currently 59caps 33 goals (true story) I kept trying and trying to sign him for about a year problem was he wouldnt get games because he didnt have a team (even greyed players were picked ahead of him sometimes) but still wont get a work permit argggggggggg then finally a TOP team comes in for him and gets him straight away it ****es me off on old versions players would only need about 20 caps at any age to join.

And again recently its happened again ok this time the player was 30 had 40 caps 10 goals butt still better than most in the division but still cant get a work permit ?????

I take it the team that bought the 25 year old was in the same league/country as you?

If not then other countries have different rules on work permits - i.e some do not have them so it is not unusual for this to happen.

Well he got signed by a top team in another country, I know other counties have different rules that isnt my issue I only wrote that because it was annoying trying to sign a 25 year old with 50 caps for a year and for some team to get him from me :p. My issue is that their shouldnt be a problem to get a 25 year old with 50 caps??

Well he got signed by a top team in another country, I know other counties have different rules that isnt my issue I only wrote that because it was annoying trying to sign a 25 year old with 50 caps for a year and for some team to get him from me :p. My issue is that their shouldnt be a problem to get a 25 year old with 50 caps??

it depends what nationality he is and how many caps he has won in the past (is it 2 years, dont know someone please tell me). It happened irl, in january. Man city wanted to sign Mariga a kenyan but cos kenya werent in the top so many nations he couldnt join them even though he had the required percentage of caps.

What country did the foreign player come from? To be eligible for a uk work permit the player has to have played regularly over the previous 2 years for his full national side (under 21 caps dont count!). Also his country has to be in the top 80 (i think(possible 70)) on fifa's list. Alternatively if the player hasn't played sufficiently for his national side then he has to be of sufficient quality that he would improve the quality of the football in the country he intends to play in.

What country did the foreign player come from? To be eligible for a uk work permit the player has to have played regularly over the previous 2 years for his full national side (under 21 caps dont count!). Also his country has to be in the top 80 (i think(possible 70)) on fifa's list. Alternatively if the player hasn't played sufficiently for his national side then he has to be of sufficient quality that he would improve the quality of the football in the country he intends to play in.

thank you trekman :). i wasnt to sure how many years or the top so many natons

Archived