Player sale value?

yeh i do agree' date=' but when a player is valued at 20 - mill and they want 135 - mill thats a high price to pay when you only have 20 mill to spend lol[/quote']

i've got players valued around 20m that i wouldn't let go unless i got a crazy bid like that either.

yeh i do agree' date=' but when a player is valued at 20 - mill and they want 135 - mill thats a high price to pay when you only have 20 mill to spend lol[/quote']

That is their way of saying 'he's not for sale', unless of course someone is stupid enough to pay £135m.

No but its just strange when I'm looking at for example (irl) Mascherano, he's unhappy, so the team will accept a bid of around 25M, but when I want to buy Klass Jan Huntelaar in the game as I've unsettled him, I can't get him for even 60M. And the funny thing is, when a computer bids on one of your players, it will usually go for the valuation of the player (lets say 8M) and if you ask for 20M and he's scored 24G in a season they'll tell you to bug off.

THEN look back to the deal that saw David Villa go to Barca, 30M..tbh, i've never been able to sign Villa at his current age for anything below 60M.

I don't know to me it feels like prices are inflated only to the human player you know.

And lastly, yeah sure we all have some players we won't sell but ONLY if they are performing well. I just feel like the computer has no sense of valuation, and I don't blame SI because it is something very very hard to implement.

Its the same

They wants loads we look elsewhere, you want more they look elsewhere.

And Valencia is in financial trouble right now, but they are fine in the game. So Villa point can be overlooked.

Archived