International Staff!! Ahhh!!

Im assuming that a lot might be happy with their club role, e.g. a coach for man utd probably woudnt join up with the national team.

Also It might be easier to approch staff from a former club team you were at that you have a good relationship with

For scotland I had to go with lower-reputation staff, but ones with good stats, and potential to be very good. I was chuffed to get a good manager from division 1 morton to be scotland u20 manager, in my game this guy's brilliant, even though he's not a high reputation. Also, some staff sometimes just seem to refuse to play for clubs for whatever reason, my old st mirren assisant colin calderwood started getting higher and higher demands until I had to let him go as even bidding all I could he refused, he stayed a free agent for a good few years, and I was delighted that he accepted to be my assistant at scotland, and we went on to win the world cup together.

So basically, there are staff out there that are good and will say yes, but you may have to look outside the top flight.

Archived