Players out on loan wanting first team chances?

Just came accross this one in my online game.

Basically Ustari is on loan to Sampdoria, however he is complaining at not playing for me. It appears as though he isnt even on loan, its not on his profile screen (eg currently on loan from Barcelona) nor is it in his contract screen. The only way you can tell is looking at his history. Also his value has dropped from 5.5 mil to 550k or so?

It is concerning cause he is complaining every week and is more than likely effecting my harmony. Any suggestions? He cant be recalled for the duration of the loan.

oscarustari.png

oscarustari2.png

oscarustari3.png

I had this issue once with Jordan Spence. You might have to wait until his contract expires, he goes out on a free, and just re-sign him. From memory, Brentford asked me to loan them Spence, but I noticed it said ‘transfer is about to go through’ rather than loan. I accepted anyways, and he was ineligible to play for Brentford, and West Ham (me) for the three years he had remaining on his contract, which is disappointing, as I wanted him to be a first team player with Tomkins.

Not much you can do if this has happened, sorry.

he has 2 years to run on his contract? I doubt i can let it run out and re-sign as they usually dont want to return to the club as technically you have released them. I would hope he comes back from the loan at the end of the season, those 6 appearances he has made are all for Sampdoria so it is recognising he is playing for them, he is blacked out in my squad list as my other loanees are, but is complaining he isnt playing for me!?

Ye, I hope it hasn’t happened to you. And it’s fine, he’ll sign back with you, I’m pretty sure of that, because technically he would have been on the books of Sampdoria, and he will see Barcelona as a move forward in his career. The AI can be idiots sometimes. But I do hope it’s just a bug, not what I got, Ustari is quality ;D.

Archived