Tired of England

Want to start a new game however, have played the hell out of english clubs both in the premiership and championship. Which country is the best to manage in other than England? And if you have any, particular teams to manage would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Go to French Ligue 2 and take over at Le Harve, see if you can beat my ongoing record of winning the past 4 ligue 1 titles on the trot and just about to add my 5th in 5 seasons.

I recently started with Athletic Bilbao, going well so far and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Gets a little annoying at times when you see brilliant players which you know you can not buy because they're non-Basque players, but apart from that, they have a good squad and fairly good finances :thup:

Plus you get a chance to win something straight away (Spanish Super Cup)

Spanish lower divisions such as B4 which is the 6th division down.

Correction, it's one of four regional divisions of the third tier. Primera (Liga BBVA), Segunda A (Liga adelante), Segunda B (B1, B2, B3, B4 + Promotion Play-Offs + Overall Segunda B title final). :p

Very good country to play in and a great challenge when playing as pretty much anyone other than Real Madrid or Barcelona. Taking a team from the lower leagues, to challenging for the Liga title is great fun.

Saying that though, I enjoy any of the higher reputation leagues and my attempts to scale the league ladder with a small club, then dominate at the highest level.

Perth Glory; A-League, Australia.

ahha why not try the 12 year old schoolgirls league, might be ablt to attract better players...

give the depths of Scotland a go. I had a journyman save and spent a good few years at Clachnacuddin FC in the Highlands division, you need a special db but easy to google.

Archived