Regen Second Nationalities

I know that English club teams regularly produce regens with Jamaican as their second nationality, which was a great help to me when I managed the Jamaican national team. For future reference, I was wondering of anyone knew of any other countries that produce a decent number of players of a certain second nationality. It makes managing small countries, which I really enjoy, much more manageable. Thanks for any help.

Vaguely on a different topic, but I felt a bit naughty picking a guy called Luis Miguel Ortega (or something like that, a regen right wing-back) for scotland. I had no such misgivings at picking ted etchart a french regen as his name probably sounds more brit than french anyway!. Both of these are from the "5 year" rule though.

I found an Argentine-Spaniard called Federico Bermejo, an English-Italian called Enrico Fiorucci, 2 English-Scots called Jim Stewart and Jack Davis, a French-Moroccan called Taoufik Dibi, a French-Guadeloupian called Mourad Perrin, a Swedish-Turk called Fatih Kara, a Dutch-Turk called Fatih Deniz and an Austrian-Turk called Gokay Inan just from the teams I've managed in

All Newgens

Archived