in-/decrease game speed

hi there!

i was wondering if there's a keyboard shortcut to change ingame speed during matches. i just hate to watch a player walk slowly towards a corner or something and its annoying to change it with the mouse all the time. anyways it would be a great improvement for fm2011 to cut out those useless time-wasting scenes. (i think you could save lots of time without them)

greetings

Yeah, I agree. I can't even stand to watch the key highlights due to so much useless time being shown. For an example when a chance is over but the ball still in play, the "highlight" can continue to show minutes of nonsense. This should be a prioirty for the next FM!

• 2 months later...

I was just searching for the answer to this - I don't think anything has changed with this latest ('11) version of the game? I have to keep dragging the slider to max speed just to cut out all the rubbish (getting ready for a corner, collecting the ball, injuries etc.) to stand watching it on my preferred Extended highlights option :(

In fact there is a possibility to set short keys for maximum, medium and slowest speed in the "preferences". So when there's a corner you can push the short key chosen to put thhe max speed and revert to medium when the player is ready to kick.

Archived